Wednesday, October 31, 2012

basketball

Yesterday I had my first basketball practice. The whole time, I was trying to impress the coach so maybe I can get a good position. As far as I can tell the second best player is...................ME!!!! I listened very well and shot smooth shots. Maybe I can grow up and be a professional basketball player. All The other kids on my team are taller than me except 1. A good  position for me is PG.I'am fast, I'am good at layups,and I shoot smooth shots that most of the time go in. The point guard is a very important position because it calls the plays. Obviously  I want to be a point guard. I feel like i'am going to be a point guard because of my outstanding performance yesterday. Please would you follow me!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. please follow me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers are crossed for your PG position Mr Marchman...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Janice - we'll keep you posted Uncle Don!

    ReplyDelete